Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 8, 2014- Fast Pants



            Is it just my imagination, or did I enter into some kind of “glitch in the Matrix” when I ran my twelve today?  It had to be, because I think it defies the laws of physics or nature or some space and time continuum thingy that when a person runs around in a complete circle the wind is at every point in their face.  Well, maybe I’m exaggerating just a hair, maybe there were about seven minutes of the almost two hours of running where the wind was not gusting into me.  Okay, maybe eight.     
            It certainly is a good thing then that I wore my wild running pants, the ones that make me go really fast because even though the wind was a howling, I still averaged under nine minute miles.  It’s all in the pants.    
I think you have to be really secure emotionally to be seen in public in these.

No comments:

Post a Comment