Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 11, 2014- I am Flying



            What a great run today!  My Tuesday runs have bumped up a mile this week to seven.  I was originally going to brave it on the treadmill, but the sun was shining so bright and beautiful that even though it was fifteen degrees, I decided to run the Stony Creek course.  Not too snowy or slippery. 
            I had to do a bit of butt kicking to shake the tightness in my right knee, it really helped but kept coming back on the inclines, which happens a lot on this course.  All was good though, ran the first mile in almost ten minutes and the other six at about an average eight-forty pace.  And the last mile was my fastest, some of that rare time when I feel like I am flying.  I know what that’s about too, I dropped a couple pounds- there better be something good coming out of that thirteen mile run for cripe sake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment