Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 14, 2014- My Own Sweetheart





So I go to Starbucks on this St. Valentine’s Day- in my morning of errand runs and I say to the gal serving up my grande, extra-hot hazelnut latte’… “Happy Thanksgiving.”  I tell ya, I hit fifty and all of the sudden the grey matter in my skull turned to rocks, and it rattles around in there like a bingo drum; you never know what’s gonna come out. 
       (Now this is a perfect latte', but this isn't from Starbucks, it's from Dessert Oasis)
My thoughts and focus are so much better (well, most of the time) when I am with Jesus.  I sure love to go over to the silent church for stations on my Fridays, my rest day. 
My Gracie turned twelve today.  Where did the time go?  It was a blink of an eye ago that Jim and I traveled to the other side of the world so they could hand me a baby girl to call my own.  

Can't get no cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment